Sunday, October 23, 2011

so she asked... and i'll oblige her.

the question was posed to me by my girlfriend as to what i liked physical and non physical about our relationship.  i asked if i could also list what i "didnt like" about our relationship and she said that was okay too.  so here i sit to write..... 


what i like physically....

  • her smile
  • her hair
  • how close we sleep
  • the way she looks in mens boxers
  • feeling her arms around me when we sleep
  • her ability to stay "calm" under any and all circumstances
  • her ability to take control when i've lost it all
  • how she brings me coffee while im in the shower
  • how she is the only person who's ever made me cum and lose all consciousness
  • how she can tell me it will all be "okay" and convince me enough to believe her.
non-physical attributes that i like...
  • her calming nature
  • her ability to remember everything
  • how smart she is
  • how she loves me and the boys
  • how she puts the boys and i ahead of any and everything.
  • how she trusts me and loves me unconditionally.

i probably mixed "physical" with "non-physical" and i think thats okay.  there are many other things that i love about her, too many to list, and i learn more things every day.  she makes me fall in love further with each passing moment.  she's the most unselfish person ever.  the most unselfish person i have ever known.  she listens to people, and she remembers, and she genuinely cares.  i've never known someone who can care so much for people she barely knows.  

there isnt much i dont like... not enough to put into "bullet" points.  when you've wronged her or someone she loves its difficult to get her to ever "like" or "trust" you again.  if she doesnt like you, there is a definitive possibility that she never will.  and the thing is, she has reasons, convictions and you will probably not change them.  she always gives me my way.  i used to think i loved that... but i know that i need her to be stronger sometimes.  i love that she knows when to "let" me win... but she needs to learn how to "allow" me to lose.  she "hounds" me to get things done.  drives me nuts.  just let a procrastinator be!!!!!

so there isnt much i dont like... much less than the things i do like.  

yep, i kinda love her.  i think i have since i met her... and will for the rest of my life.  




No comments:

Post a Comment